Friday, December 12, 2008


This is the first ultra sound picture where its actually starting to resemble a baby!!!! This is me at 10 weeks. The little peanut is about 1 1/4 inch! And will double in size in the next 3 weeks!!!

Its hard to believe that something this amazing is inside me. (It's easy to believe I feel like crap all the time!!! C'mon twelve weeks!!!!)

I was nervous to go to the dr., but once I saw that little tiny heart beating, I was filled with love and for the moment my fears went away:)

I really think he or she is already SO cute! You can see the leg and arm buds that are forming. He or she also has many other systems forming! Its fascinating to look at :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Awesome! Isn't it exciting seeing your baby?! You are going to LOVE the 18/20 week ultrasound- when he or she really looks like a little person (although your little bean is cute too!) Trust me- you two are going to be smiling from ear to ear! Glad all is well with him or her :0)

Shelley and Nate said...

So cool! I'm way excited for you guys. It will be fun to have kids the same age. Have you guys found out what it is yet? Ours is a boy. I can't believe how well you can see your baby in that ultrasound. I think the machine my docter uses must suck because mine was not that clear at all.
When are you due?